We strive to ensure the satisfaction of each of our customers and encourage you to please read the full description of our listing before making your purchasing decision
The key to purchasing a garment that will accent your best attributes is to understand your size and how that compares to the measurements we provide. Since these garments have been tailored or had alterations, The size label plays a smaller role in determining whether this suit is for you.
As the fit is your responsibility. If we have not provided you with enough information, please feel free to contact us. You can find more information on sizing specific to Men's clothing at the end of the listing.
- Shoulders: 19.5" (padded)
- Underarm: 22.75"
- Waist: 21.75" (across the top of the pockets)
- Sleeve: 23.5" (from shoulder seam)
- Sleeve Hem: 1" (showing)
- Length: 31.75" (from the top of the collar)
- Sizing Notes:
- The sleeves measurements are short for a 42. There is an inch hem showing and approximately another inch beyond the lining. However, the described below, there is some wear at the cuff points which may make lengthening difficult.
There is something special about a fine tailored Italian garment. This amazing Italian made Inthema blazer from Dunn's Tailors certainly has that something. It features soft virgin wool cloth from Biella by Lanificio Campore An exceptional trophy that will be a standout Blazer in your clothing arsenal designed for days when "no" is not an acceptable answer to the question.
- Color/Pattern: Chocolate and Mocha Brown tones in a Herringbone pattern accented with a Red and Chocolate Brown Check.
- Material Content: 100% Wool
- Jacket Specifics:
- Jacket Closure: Two-Button Closure
- Vent: Without Vent
- Lined: Fully Lined
- Cuffs: Standard
- Lapel: Notched
- Lanificio Campore 100% Pure Virgin Italian Wool
- Made in Italy
- Tailored from Dunn's
- Warm tones
The accessories in the listing are not included in the auction however, the 100% Italian silk tie from Ermenegildo Zegna shown with the blazer is available in our store.
*This item is from a smoke-free environment and has no odors of any kind*
- Based on the condition guide below, this item is rated as a:
Additional Details: On the underside of the rear right sleeve there are a few pills and a small almost hole (pictures 15 & 16). The right loser front of the jacket has a full pulls (pictures 17 & 18). The inside of blazer on the right of the hanger tag has some loose stitching (picture 19). The cuff point have some wear (picture 20).
- New - With or without tags
- Very Good Condition - Pre-owned with normal wear and no obvious signs of wear
- Good Condition - Pre-owned with normal wear, Possible minor exception(s) that are repairable and/or does not affect the wearability of the item
- Fair Condition - Overall in good condition but requires some TLC
- Poor Condition - Sold for parts, crafts, or major repair work required